Saturday, March 23, 2013

Irene's Projects

Hi everyone! Today I would like to share with you all my March projects using some gorgeous Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces. I've created a layout, a tag and a card for this month.

First up, is a layout using a seasonal wildflowers piece and an organic vine piece. I've also used a Blooming Beauty word chipboard piece as the title for this layout.


Here are some close-ups on the chipboard pieces.




I've painted the chipboard pieces with some glitter paints.

Here are the chipboard pieces used:

Seasonal Wildflowers

Organic Vine

Blooming Beauty



My second project is a tag. I've used a Tuscan window piece on it.

 Here is a close-up on it. I've used some texture paste to cover it and later misted it with some paints.


Chipboard piece used:

Tuscan Window



My third project is a card using an organic vine corner piece.

Here is a close-up. I've misted the corner piece with some gold paint.


Chipboard piece used:

Organic Vine Corner

Hope you all like today's projects!


3 comments:

  1. All three creations are gorgeous! The chipboard treatments and embellies are really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Irene these are all absolutely fabulous! love the bright colours of the first one and the pretty pretty details. The tag is really so gorgeous, love how you used the Tuscan Window on it. And your card, so very elegant! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how beautiful each of these is!!! Stunning and bold, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete