Friday, March 7, 2014

March inspiration from Camilla

Hi all! This month I have a layout and a card to show you. For both projects I have used the new Blue Fern Garden papers and some fabulous BFS chipboards.

First my layout... The paper from the Blue Fern Garden collection is a beautiful piece of art. I have just added some mist and some texture paste here and there. The Jeweled Page Dangles and the Manor Hinges chipboards are painted in white and the misted on using a mask.




For my card I used another paper from the Blue Fern Garden collection. I added some texture paste on a mask and decorated with some flowers. The BFS Romantic Page Dangles chipboard is raw.




I hope you enjoyed my projects! Keep coming back to see more inspiration from the design team.

4 comments:

  1. These projects are pretty! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Camilla, really beautiful.
    I just wanted to let the team know I received my prize yesterday for the January sketch challenge, thank you so much it's all beautiful.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete