Monday, September 22, 2014

'Love Always' by Lisa Griffith

Hello everyone!

By now you've all seen the beautiful new collection 'Montage' by Blue Fern Studios,
such lovely papers to work with. Here I chose the paper 'Society'.


I did a lot of masking and stamping in the background and then added the following chipboard pieces that I kept simple with a coat of white acrylic paint, 'Love Always', 'Circle Flourish', 'Veranda Cage Set', and 'Wild Flourish Frame'.




My second project is a card I made with the paper 'Julianna's Dream' as my base,
and then added lots of masking, misting and stamping.


I added two pieces of the small 'Roman Clock Set' which I painted white, 
then added some flowers and some paint splashes.

And finally, the layout I created for the September sketch challenge, 
which you still have plenty of time to enter before the end of the month!

Here is the gorgeous sketch designed by Michele Singh:


Remember, you don't have to use the exact chipboard that is in the sketch,
but you must use Blue Fern Studios products.

Here is my layout using the September sketch:


I had so much fun creating this, experimenting with my new gelatos, and I love the bright sweet colors, a perfect addition to the beautiful 'Shannon's Dream' paper from the 'Ombre Dreams' collection. I used several pieces from the 'Roman Clock Set' again and also a piece called 'Circle Flourish' that I painted white and then painted with my gelatos to match my background.

I hope I inspired you a little today!
Until next time....Lisa xo








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always. Love the yellows in the first LO so yummy and your card is perfection but that 3rd LO ....... OMG! The best!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete