Thursday, May 28, 2015

A couple of pages from Bente using Deja Vu and Montage collections.

Hi, today it's my turn again here on  the blog and I have made some pages to showcase some of the beautiful Blue Fern Studios chipboards and papers. They are such a treat to work with.

Here is my first page.


I decided on some pink and yellow tones mainly and painted my 'Floral Medley frame' using a pretty yellow tone that I picked up from the designs in the paper. 
The papers are from the 'Montage ' collection.

I used some Blue Fern Studios stamps as well. 
The hot-air balloon is part of the 'Journey' set and I even used some of te stamps from  'Halftone'.

Here are a few close ups as well:


I stamped the balloon once on a pink paper and once on a yellow one.



My second page for today :



Previously I have focused on the yellow and lilac tones in the 'Deja Vu' papers as these are really some of my fave colours, but as you see it's possible to pick a different colour scheme entirely :-)

I used the green sheet for the background adnd the wood patterned paper on top. As these are pretty neutral you can really pick almost any colour to add as accents and embellishments.

Here are a few close ups too:


I used the new 'Deja Vu border chippie' painted green as a base for my page.
I added a summery photo and picked pretty, illuminant yellow and red to go with it. 
It's such a vibrant and energetic combination.


I included a chipboard from the 'Ironworks accents' as a base for a small embellishmentcluster. 



 This ornamental chipboard border that goes with the Deja Vu collection is one of my preferred pieces right now. I hope you enjoyed my pages today and you will be back soon again to see what my friends in the DT are up to!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning pages Bente! Beautiful colours, flowers and ofcourse the girls <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bente I always love your pages! Especially this one the photo is gorgeous and after all is scrapbooking about the memories that we treasure through these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fi!! That's very sweet of you!
    I am so glad you like my pages, and I totally get what you mean about the importance of the photographs :-)

    ReplyDelete