Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bente's July inspiration.

Hi, I hope all of you in the northern hemisphere are enjoying a lovely Summer, 
and that the Winter is not too bad on the rest of you :-) 

Today I have some layouts to share with you that are absolutely 'fresh from the press' so to speak.
I was in the UK last week celebrating my eldest daughters graduation from university and 
when I got back I had to finish my projects rapidly!! 
-But with such awesome products to play with it's not a problem:-)


My first page is based upon a pink paper from the Montage collection. 
On top is a paper from the Deja Vu collection. As yo can see the collections mix very well.
-Especially when you add a litttle mixed media here and there. :-)
I 'framed' the whole page with the largest sized Graduated Squares, painted white then inked around.


 The gorgeous piece of chipboardbelow the picture is one of the recent shapes and called
  Rock Wall Bits. I painted it beige , stapmed on it and addedsome pink glitter. The part of the Grunge Frames chipboard piece above the photo was given the same treatment. I just love to add glitter to my pages at the moment :-)


The cute small dots scattered all over my page are the insides of then alpha stickers that I used.


I used the Montage collection for my second project. I love all the lovely yellow papers in that collection:-)


And here are some close ups of the details.

I used one of the Memory Frames as my title and hid it partially behind my photo.


The arrows are from the Directions set and simply painted black.


Making banner-pieces or mats behind the photos are such great ways to use up those left over pieces from your favourite patterned papers.




And finally here is my page for the current sketch challenge that you can find HERE.


The chipboards I used are:
Laughter, Happy, Smile and Floral Clock.

And a closer peek at some of the details:



That's all from me for today!! 
Have a good week! 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Bente . I love them all, but the black dripped is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete