Friday, July 22, 2016

Two Seaside Cottages pages and Video tutorial by Marilyn

Hi Everyone! 
Marilyn here with you today sharing two projects and a video tutorial with the new Seaside Cottage collection. This new collection is so beautiful one of my favorite so far.
For my first page I used the Seaside Cottage- Glory and Embark papers.
My base paper is called Glory and I made the layers tearing the Embark paper.   

I framed my picture with the new Seashell frame chipboard that I embossed with the Oatmeal and Breeze Embossing powders.

I selected the new Summer Vacation chipboard for my title that was embossed with Oatmeal and Breeze embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studio Products:Papers- Seaside Cottage collection- Calling Cards, Glory, Embark
Chipboard- Seashell frame, Seaside Flourish, Summer Vacation
Embossing powder- Oatmeal, Breeze
Flower- Seaside Lilies, Seaside Roses


Here's the Video Tutorial...enjoy it!! :)


"ISLAND TIME"
For my second page I chose the Gala paper that I used it in both side to create this page.  One side of this paper has a wood pattern with butterflies and the other side has maps, love it. 

I embossed the new Island Time chipboard from the same collection with the Mystic Plum embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studios products:
papers- Seaside Cottage Collection- Gala paper
chipboards- Island Time
flowers-Attic Charm Daisies, Courtship Roses
embossing powder- Mytic Plum

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Have a great day!

Marilyn Rivera


2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, As always, your pages are gorgeous - and the video was awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete