Thursday, October 20, 2016

Memoires inspiration by Karolina

Hi guys! 
Karolina here with my part of inspirations for you for October ;)
I was waiting for my papers from the new Blue Fern Studios collection Memoires and I can't make anything until it came. 

Today I would like to show you how amazing these papers are! But Im pretty sure that you know it ;)

Captured

My first project is a cover of the notebook. I used papers from Memoires collection and one paper from the Birdsong collection. I used some colors like orange, magenta, yellow, pink. I think it looks very autumn. 


I desided to use 3 different sets of chipboards. One of them (circles) I covered with embossing powders. First I put magenta powder on it and next I added sime lime powder. I love this effect!





papers: Memoires - twilight fable, calling cards, tale of treasures; Sanctuary - birdsong melody
Chipboards:  layering stems, broken rings, picture perfect,
embossing powders: raspberry, lime
glitter: burnt copper, cranberry, sunshine, candy shoppe
Books

My second creation is a layout in very shabby and romantic style. I found this beautiful photo of old books (I love old books, do you?) and some stripes of laces, I also used a chipboard lace and I tried to put everything together. Of course I also added some flowers and medias, but I didn't want to cover this beautiful lace too much. To break the quiet colors I decided to add some elements in purple.

What do you think about this style in my projects?






papers: Memoires collection
chipboards: dream catcher
embossing powders: oatmeal, it's a girl

Have a nice day! And see you in November!

Karolina


1 comment: