Thursday, April 13, 2017

April Projects by Catherine Giguère

Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans!  Here's my turn to share my April projects with you. This month, I  worked with the Spring Parade collection and with the Courtship Lane collection.

Bonheur


For my first layout, I used 'Marketplace' paper from the BFS Spring Parade collection. I did a textured background with stencil, modeling paste, BFS 'Tattered Newspaper' and 'Essential Textures Stamps', art stones and different inks (blue, violet and yellow).


I embossed my chipboards 'Folkart Frame' and 'Organic Vine Corner' with BFS Imagine Ink 'Antique Gold'. 


I embossed my title (Bonheur) with  BFS Imagine Ink 'Amethyst'.


I cut the 'Organic Vine Corner' in half to put the pieces under my flowers. Then, I add a lot of BFS flowers.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Spring Parade 'Marketplace'
Spring Parade 'Spring Petites'

Chipboards
Folkart Frame
Organic Vine Corner
French Words

Stamp
Tattered Newsprint
Essential Textures

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Antique Gold'
BFS Imagine Ink 'Amethyst'

Flowers
Christmas Blooms
Courtship Roses
Dark Tropic Lilies
Attic Charm Daisies
Spring Florals
Spring Peony and Berries

Special


For my second layout, I used the paper 'Sunday Best' from the new BFS Spring Parade collection. I used modeling paste, stencils, green, aqua and brown inks and the BFS stamps 'Making Plans', 'Coarse Fabrics' and 'Tattered Newsprint' to do my background. 


I embossed all my chipboards with BFS Imagine Ink 'Ginger'.


I add a lot of BFS green, yellow and white flowers and I glued my title on them.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Spring Parade 'Sunday Best'
Spring Parade 'Spring Petites'

Chipboards
Rock Wall Bits
Bits of Honey
Perfect, Adorable, Special

Stamp
Making Plans
Coarse Fabrics
Tattered Newsprint

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Ginger'

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Attic Charm Daisies
Christmas Blooms
Courtship Roses
Late Winter Lilies

Merveilleux


For my last layout this month, I used the paper 'Concert Hall' from the Courtship Lane collection. 


I embossed my BFS chipboards 'Classic Ornement', 'Grand Ornement' and my title 'Merveilleux' with BFS Imagine Ink 'Coral'.


I glued my title on my flowers and I cut my chipboards 'Grand Ornement' and 'Classic Ornements' in two pieces and I glued them under my picture.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Courtship Lane 'Concert Hall'
Courtship Lane 'Calling Cards'

Chipboards
Classic Ornaments
Grand Ornament
French Adjectives 1

Stamp
Serendipity Medley

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Coral'

Flowers
Chesterville Blooms
Late Winter Lilies

I hope you have found some inspiration. I wish you a nice crafty day!

Catherine Giguère

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with all 3 of these magnificent pages, Catherine! :)

    ReplyDelete