Monday, April 24, 2017

April Projects by Halyna Protsenko

Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans! This month I have 2 very different layouts and tenderness canvas for you. I  worked with the new Spring Parade collection and with the Courtship Lane collection.

"Beautiful" layout
For my first layout about my dearest friend Lika I chose Rememrance and April Medley paper from the Spring Parade collection. And I added some pieces of the Nature paper from the Paisley & Vine collection. This birds are amazing!!!! 
 Сhipboard element Rings Panel I painted to pastel colors of sprays.

 I used the Dark Tropic Lilies and other flowers in my flower cluster.


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Spring Parade - Rememrance
- Spring Parade - April Medley
- Paisley & Vine - Nature

Chipboard
- Rings Panel

Flowers
- Dark Tropic Lilies

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Memories Captured" canvas

For my second project I decided to create a "Memories Captured" canvas about my beautiful friend Yulia. I used Remembrance, Spring Petites, Sunday Best, June papers from the Spring Parade collection to create the layers on my canvas. 




I embossed the chipboard elements Ginger's Poppies and Memories Captured Titles with embossing powders: Lilac and Morning Sun
I used the new Spring Peonies, Chesterville Blooms and Attic Charm Glitter Roses
in my flower cluster.



Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Spring Parade - Spring Petites
- Spring Parade - Remembrance
- Spring Parade -Sunday Best 
- Spring Parade -June

Chipboard
- Ginger's Poppies
- Memories Captured Titles

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Morning Sun
- Lilac

Flowers
- Chesterville Blooms
- Spring Peonies
- Attic Charm Glitter Roses

----------------------------------------------------------
"Tenderness" layout
And my third layout this month is a "Tenderness" pastel layout using the Parkway paper from the Courtship Lane collection as the background. This is a cute picture of my beautiful friend Olga!!
Also I used the pieces of Attic Charm paper collection - Haberdashery, Mercantile and Serendipity paper collection - Calling Cards.

 Сhipboard element Ginger's Poppies I covered with Imagine Ink Lilac embossing powder.
The flowers, chipboards and lace I decorated with Glitter - Blue Ice and Pink Carnation. This is very gorgeous!!!


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Courtship Lane - Parkway
- Attic Charm - Haberdashery
- Attic Charm - Mercantile
- Serendipity - Calling Cards

Chipboard
- Ginger's Poppies

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Lilac

Glitter
- Blue Ice
- Pink Carnation

I hope you enjoy viewing my projects. See you next time!
Hugs, Halyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment